Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 19, 2013

We had a late start. We had such good plans to leave early. Rojan had a swim meet on Friday so we decided to leave on Saturday. Of course, a meeting was set on a Saturday morning so I had to delay on start. It was a beautiful day and I called the ferry to check the time. No wait. I ask Moritz if we should go the ferry or the long way. He said the ferry. We stopped at jimmy johns and had some sandwiches. I was on the phone the whole time which is a different story.

We ate and then went to the ferry at which time we waited for over an hour. Thanks Moritz. Take the ferry. Great idea.

However, maybe it was worth it. The dusk was FANTASTIC as you can see from the pics. By the way, Moritz and I watch tv until 3am this morning. I am a little tired.





No comments:

Post a Comment